Sunday 11 December 2016

Itsatashathing: Blogmas 2016 Day 11: Christmas outings: What to do?

Hi everyone,

On to day 11...

Blogmas, Blogmas 2016, Christmas, Winter
Christmas outings: What to do?
I love Christmas and there is always so much to do where ever you live. So I thought I would put together a list of things I like to do at Christmas:

  • I have been to winter wonderland in Hyde Park a couple of times and honestly, it's amazing! There is so much to do and get involved in. It's been open since the 18th November and goes on until the 2nd January 2017. They are celebrating 10 years this year. For more info click: here.
  • I love to go to local Christmas markets. Traditionally me and my Nanna always used to go to the on at Winchester cathedral. It's a little harder now as I don't live close any more but we would have gone this year again. Find some Christmas markets here.
  • Christmas shopping. There's no better feeling then buying a present you know someone is going to love. 
  • Go on a Christmas light drive or walk. Have a look around your local neighbourhood at how they have done their houses up for Christmas. I always used to go and look around local houses with my parents as some used to do it all for charity.
QOTD: Where do you like to go at Christmas?

Tasha x

No comments:

Post a Comment