Sunday 2 October 2016

Itsatashathing: August 2016 in pictures

Hi everyone,

I know were in October and this should have been posted last month but I have just remembered it.




3rd: On the 33rd October my boyfriend and I went baby shopping! We put deposits down on this lovely Mamas and Papas Mia cot bed and a Silvercross pram.



6th: A trip creams café! With my usual: a Nutella (double helping why not?) and fresh sliced strawberry waffle with whipped cream.



11th: I sat in the café in Asda waiting for my boyfriend to come out of his interview. I had the spicy chicken pizza (I think) which can I say for this big slice (I'd started eating it before I took a photo, oops) was £1! Amazing value and tasted great!



19th: No, don't worry you're not seeing double. We had another Creams café. With my usual again (I think I need to explore the menu more, any suggestions?).



26th: A friend of my boyfriends family brought this dress for our little girl. It is to gorgeous not to share. It's only £12 from Matalan!



31st: I got a little bit excited when Louise (Sprinkle of Glitter) liked my tweet. I've been following Louise since her very first video on YouTube, so you can only imagine how I felt. I don't ever 'fan girl' as we are all people but it was like an achievement for me.

Thank you for reading a rather late August in pictures.

Tasha x


No comments:

Post a Comment