Tuesday 18 October 2016

Itsatashathing: #Blogtober16 Day 18: My Zodiac sign and does it fit?

Hi everyone,

I was born on the 19th January, therefore I am a Capricorn.

So according to http://zodiac-signs-astrology.com/zodiac-signs/capricorn.htm:

'Capricorn Strength Keywords:

responsible
patient
ambitious
resourceful
loyal

Capricorn Weakness Keywords:

dictatorial
inhibited
conceited
distrusting
unimaginative' 

Strength keywords:
  1. Responsible: I do believe I am a responsible person and like to take on responsibilities. 
  2. Patient: I am a patient person to a certain extent but some people push it a little too far.
  3. Ambitious: Yes, most definitely. I will go out of my way to get what I want and to prove to people I can do so.
  4. Resourceful: Umm, I guess I can be sometimes. Sometimes my ideas come quickly other times I wait to see if there are alternative ways before mentioning something.
  5. Loyal: I am an extremely loyal person sometimes to the point of being to loyal.
Weakness keywords:
  1. Dictatorial: I do sometimes like things to go my way and for people to follow me but not all the time.
  2. Inhibited: I am a very self-conscious person so I would agree with this.
  3. Conceited: No I wouldn't agree with this. I'm never proud of myself I always need others to tell me I have done well.
  4. Distrusting: It takes me for ages to trust someone. I'm forever like this to my boyfriend even though deep down I know he would never do anything.
  5. Unimaginative: I think I'm quite an imaginative person most of the time, I work in a nursery so I have to have imaginative ideas for the children.
I think the majority fits me well as a person, so I'm going to say yes.

QOTD: What is your zodiac sign?

Tasha x

#Blogtober16

No comments:

Post a Comment