Saturday 15 October 2016

Itsatashathing: #Blogtober16 Day 15: A day in the life

Hi everyone,

So day 15 has gone up later as it's a timeline of my day. So honestly nothing exciting but here you go:

8:00am: Exactly. Woke up and went to the bathroom to sort myself out (e.g. brush my teeth) ready for the day.

8:15: I got back I to bed for a while to wait for my boyfriend to wake up. I browsed Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

9:12: I said good morning to my boyfriend as he eventually wakes up.

9:30: We both get up, he gets ready for work and I get dressed for the day.

10:25: I wave to him from the door as he walks off for work.

10:40: I start cleaning our bedroom and throwing out things we don't need, some may say I'm nesting.

12:15pm: I stop cleaning up and I sit down to watch a bit of TV. I watch police interceptions (love to watch things like this).

1:30: I go to get some lunch which is left over pizza from last night.

2:28: My  boyfriends on his break at work and rings me.

3:00: I continue to watch TV.

7:00: My boyfriend is just finishing work and I am waiting for him to get home to spend a bit of time with him before he goes out tonight.

QOTD: What have you been up to today?

Tasha x


#Blogtober16




2 comments:

  1. That sounds like my kind of day, I remember being at home and pregnant and I loved how relaxed it was! make the most of it as you dont have a second when the baby is there LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the sort of person to get bored easily but I know it won't be long before I regret saying that!

      Thanks for reading

      Tasha x

      Delete