Monday 17 October 2016

Itsatashathing: #Blogtober16 Day 17: My favourite concert

Hi everyone,

What is the best concert I have been to? This is a tricky question to answer as I've been to a few different concerts and each have been good for different reasons.

In order:
  1. Busted
  2. Sugababes (went backstage)
  3. P!nk- I'm not dead tour
  4. P!nk- Funhouse tour
  5. JLS
  6. One Direction (went twice, second time we were in the 4th row)
  7. Westlife farewell tour
I think the best one would have to be P!nks funhouse tour. Not only is she an amazing singer but an amazing performer as well. I would love to see her live again.


QOTD: What's the best concert you've ever been to?

Tasha x

#Blogtober16

2 comments:

  1. I would love to see Pink! I have heard she puts on such a good show! #Blotober16

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pink is amazing! Seriously if you ever get the chance to go, go!

      Thanks for reading

      Tasha x

      Delete