Monday 3 October 2016

Itsatashathing: #Blogtober16 Day 3: If I won the lottery

Hi everyone,

Day 3 of #Blogtober16 (go me!) and it's about what I would do if I won the lottery. Question is: What wouldn't I do?

Firstly, I would make sure each of my parents and grandparents had a decent amount of money, as with my boyfriends family. I would also put some in a savings account for baby. Closely followed by donating money to a selection of charities (there are so many I would donate to I would be here for ages listing them all).

Secondly, I would buy a nice house. Nothing outrageous but something with a homey and modern feel. I don't see the need for a house with 10 acres of land, 8 different bedrooms, 6 living spaces, 4 bathrooms and a massive kitchen (although the latter would be nice). Sorry, but to much house work for me. As long as there are enough bedrooms for our family, however many we may be (including a spare room for visitors), a cosy living/lounge room, dining area, play room for the little ones, a couple of bathrooms (preferably an en-suit in mine and my boyfriends room and a separate one for the children and visitors), a decent sized kitchen and not to big of a garden, I would love it. Maybe an office area as well but I could give or take that.

Then I would probably go on a shopping spree. Get new homeware items for the house and treat the family to a few bits and pieces.

The rest of it can go towards an early retirement for myself and my boyfriend to spend all the time we need with however many children we'd have at this point.

What would you do if you won the lottery?

QOTD: how do you chase away the Monday morning blues?

Tasha x

Click the link to be sent to HexMums blog who started #blogtober16.



#Blogtober16


No comments:

Post a Comment