Thursday 27 October 2016

Itsatashathing: The Versatile Blogger Award!

Hi everyone,

So I was very shocked to find out that the lovely Leah from The Heaths Blog had nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. (Follow Leah on TwitterFacebook and Instagram.)

I've seen this award and ones similar going about but I never thought someone would nominate me and my blog, so thank you.

So here are the rules:
  1. Include the picture below in your post.
  2. Shout out the blogger/bloggers who have nominated you, including a link to their blog.
  3. Include 7 facts about yourself.
  4. Nominate 10-15 bloggers for this award!


blog, award
The Versatile Blogger Award



So here are 7 facts about me and my blog:

  1. I am expecting my first baby (as lots of you will already know). I am having a little girl and she is due in December, however, she is engaged now so may be sooner than expected!
  2. I am a natural blonde, not one bit of hair dye has touched my hair.
  3. I started my blog as a hobby and I love it!
  4. I have a major obsession with lipstick! By this I mean major. I even buy colours that don't suit me, it's just so I can buy more lipsticks.
  5. I am a big Lush fan. I cannot have a bath without a Lush product in it. It's not a bath without Lush.
  6. I've lived with my boyfriend pretty much all the time we've been together.
  7. I'm scared of flying but there are so many places I want to visit!
Where to find me:

Twitter: Itsatashathingg
Bloglovin': It's a Tasha Thing
Instagram: Instagram
Pinterest: Itsatashathing

I nominate:
  1. The finer things in life (Twitter, Bloglovin', Instagram)
  2. The Life Of A Glasgow Girl (Twitter, Bloglovin', Instagram)
  3. Thatmummarocks (Twitter, Instagram)
  4. Bella Momento (Twitter, Instagram, Bloglovin')
  5. BeccasLoveForLife (Twitter, Instagram, Bloglovin')
  6. Life With Ktkinnes (Twitter, Instagram, Bloglovin')
  7. Pale Bambi (Twitter, Instagram, Bloglovin')
  8. A Little Readers Blog (Twitter, Instagram, Bloglovin')
  9. Hex Mum Blog (Twitter, Instagram, Bloglovin')
  10. Ashlexyz (Twitter, Instagram, Bloglovin')

Tasha x


No comments:

Post a Comment