Saturday 22 October 2016

Itsatashathing: #Blogtober16 Day 22: Biggest accomplishment

Hi everyone,

So This is a really hard question for me to answer as I am honestly not to sure what it could be.

To be honest I think I am creating mine right now and that's the little girl that is going to start mine and my boyfriends family.

I honestly cannot wait to meet her, I'm nervous but excited all at the same time. I think the thing I am most nervous about is giving birth as no one can share their experience and it varies from person to person. You don't know what will happen in labour everything could run completely smoothly or there may be some complications. However, one thing a can be assured of is a beautiful baby girl at the end of it.



QOTD: What are you most proud of?

Tasha x

#Blogtober16

No comments:

Post a Comment