Thursday 20 October 2016

Itsatashathing: #Blogtober16 Day 20: 5 cool things about the place I live

Hi everyone,

October is flying by! Todays post is on 5 cool things about the place I live. I have only lived here a year so I am still discovering new bits myself.

  1. Any bus ride for £1.50! I believe there is a new thing in that if you get on a bus again within an hour it deducts nothing from your oyster card. I couldn't believe that a bus ride was £1.50 when I first moved here. I remember the first time I got on a bus and I asked my boyfriend how much it would be to get to where we were going. He looked at me a bit curiously and told me. Bus rides where I come from are so expensive! Also there are night buses!
  2. Pie and mash! Why we don't have this where I come from is beyond me! I'd never tried it before moving here and pie, mash and liquor is now one of my favourite meals.
  3. The fact my local boots stocks NYX. (I only found this out Monday, oops.)
  4. Everything is on my doorstep,
  5. Shopping centres. The local shopping centres are amazing!

QOTD: What do you like about where you live?

Tasha x


#Blogtober16

2 comments:

  1. Ah the joys of London buses, I have recently moved from being inside the Oyster ticket zone to Surrey and I so miss the the cheap and easy public transport. Now I also need change and a 4mile round trip on a bus costs me £5!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to live in Hampshire so I feel your pain! It's so expensive compared to here

      Thanks for reading

      Tasha x

      Delete