Another baby update: she still hasn't made her arrival and we're on to day 12...
- Advent calendars! Now I can get greedy with these and usually end up with more than one. I usually have the Lindt ones and a me to you one. This year I have a Cadbury one.
- My Mum would always leave wrapping presents until Christmas eve when I went to bed.
- I still get a Santa sack full of bits and pieces.
- Christmas would always be a big family event. The 'best' table and china would always be used, there would be so many of us sat round the table for dinner.
- Christmas lunch would always be set out as a buffet on the 'everyday' table.
- Every year I would visit a Christmas market.
- As a young girl my Grandma would take me to church.
- Presents would be given throughout the day. My family don't like opening them all at once.
QOTD: What are your Christmas traditions?