Monday 5 December 2016

Itsatashathing: Blogmas 2016 Day 5: Stocking fillers for him

Hi everyone,

Day 5 and I am going to talk about....

Blogmas, Blogmas 2016, Christmas, Winter
Stocking fillers for him
These are things that if I were to be doing a stocking for my boyfriend (as well as some other bits I know wouldn't be for him) he would like:
  • Underwear.
  • Belts.
  • For my boyfriend FIFA points. So if the man you are buying for likes gaming maybe a PlayStation or Xbox voucher.
  • His favourite aftershave.
  • Deodorant.
  • Chocolate and/or sweets.
  • Miniature bottles of alcohol (remembering the legal age in your country).
  • Joke/novelty items.
  • Key ring.
  • Mug and/or glass.
  • Shower and/or bath products.
  • Body lotion (Nivea is a favourite of my boyfriend).
  • Something personalised.
  • Travel games.
  • Slippers.
  • Gadgets.
  • Stationary.
QOTD: What would you put in a stocking for a man?

Tasha x

No comments:

Post a Comment