|This time next year tag|
Thank you to Leah who tagged me a week or so ago to do this tag. So I thought I would include it as part of my Blogmas. They sort of tie in with New Years resoloutions.
- Thank the person who tagged you.
- Write your goals for next year.
- Write how you’re going to achieve your goals.
- Tag at least 5 of your blogger friends to share their goals.
- Then if you wish in 365 days write a post for everyone to see if you have been successful or not!
This time next year I would like to have:
- Make a savings account for baby. I know Leah has this on her list but it's something I have been thinking about for a while. How I will do this is go into a bank and set her up an account. It will probably be one of those that she can't touch until she is of a certain age as I don't want her wasting the money we have saved for her.
- Be doing everything I can for little one. As I am a qualified nursery nurse I understand the importance of one-to-one time. I want to do so much with her and already have so much planned in my head.
- Read more books. Sounds simple but even though I have the time I still don't just pick up a book. I'm going to set a goal that I will have read between 3 and 5 books next year.
The people I nominate are:
- The-Finer Things In Life
- Life with Ktkinnes
- The Life of a Glasgow Girl
- Me Becoming Mum
Sorry if you've already been nominated.
QOTD: What would you like to see yourself doing this time next year?