So today is the day that baby girl is due! How exciting! Today's post is...
|What's on my Christmas list?|
- (To follow my Mariah Carey sing song) There is just one thing I need: a happy healthy baby, come on little one we're rooting for you today!
The make up and cosmetics wish list:
- Some new makeup brushes. MAC, Spectrum, Real Techniques, I really don't mind.
- Sleek smoke and mirrors set. (Or any Sleek makeup/gift set for that matter.)
- Ted Baker Sparkle and shade set. (Again I love Ted Baker so I would love all of the sets.)
- Essie nail polish sets.
- I'm obsessed with Jack Wills so I would be grateful for any of their makeup gift sets.
- No7 beauty haul colour vault.
- Ted Baker Treasure Trove.
- Any bareMinerals set.
- Dior total matte smoky palette.
- Dior All-in-one couture palette.
- Rosé all day gift set.
Bath and Body wish list:
- Jack Wills bath and body sets, I'm not picky.
- Any Ted Baker bath and body set.
- Soap and Glory super spa set.
- Soap and Glory Girl-o-Whirl set.
- Soap and Glory pick of the bunch set.
- Soap and Glory the whole glam lot set.
- French Connection luxe collection
- French Connection bed ready set.
- French Connection lost in the mist.
- Disney Alice late for an important date body mist and cosmetic bag set.
- I love... lots of bubbles set (the scents in there sound amazing!).
- CoCo Chanel Mademoiselle.
- Charlie body sprays.
- So...? Body sprays.
- Impulse body sprays.
- Marc Jacobs decadence.
- Issey Miyake eau d'Issey. (I love this fragrance!)
- Ghost perfumes.
QOTD: What would you like for Christmas?