This moth is going slowly for me, how about you? It's day 10 and J is for...
|J is Joy|
Here is a list of 10 things that bring me Joy:
- My family. They are always there to pick me up when I am feeling down and they are very supportive.
- My little girl. When I am having a bad day I just think about creating her and I will be meeting her soon.
- Chocolate. It's always good when I feel down.
- Watching funny films. Again, another great pick-me-up.
- My boyfriend. Comes under family but I think he deserves one of his own. He is always there for me, sticks up for me and he is very supportive.
- Watching Harry Potter. There's something about watching Harry Potter that makes me feel happy. Probably because I can completely zone out and I get taken away to another land.
- Helping others out. Nothing makes me feel better then knowing I have helped someone out.
- Makeup. It can make me feel so much more confident when I have it on.
- Shopping. Going shopping and bringing home fresh bags full of goodies makes me feel happy.
- Writing my blog. I love to write my blog and I love to share my views with everyone. It makes me so happy when I get responses off of people. I couldn't be more thankful.
QOTD: What makes you happy?