Saturday 12 November 2016

Itsatashathing: #AlphaBlogBites Day 12: L is for...

Hi everyone,

Happy Birthday to my Dad! L is for...


#AlphaBlogBites
L is for letter
For this I am going to write a word for every letter of the alphabet that is either makeup, fashion or baby related.

A- Anastasia Beverley Hills. I haven't tried any of the makeup yet and I really want to!
B- Boots. One of my favourite clothing items this time of year.
C- Cot. We have ordered a cot bed from Mamas and Papas.
D- Dior. I love Dior Addict fluid stick in Wonderland.
E- Earrings. I have my ears pierced but I never wear them, maybe I should start to again.
F- Farley's Rusks. I hear so much about these. I have never tried one but a lot of people slip one aside for themselves I hear.
G- Glitter! I love adding a bit to my eye makeup.
H- Hats. I love a beanie hat! It's the only type of hat I suit.
I- Itty Bitty Boutique. They do lovely clothes for little ones.
J- Jeffree Star. I NEED to try the lip products.
K- Knit wear. I love a jumper! Another thing I love to wear this time of year.
L- Lotion. I love Johnsons baby lotion.
M- MAC cosmetics. I absolutely love MAC.
N- Necklaces. I have 2 I never take off, I'd feel naked without them.
O- Onesies. We have so many now from so many places.
P- Palette. I think my favourite eye shadow palettes have to be Sleeks.
Q- Quilted Jacket, I love my one from Jack Wills.
R- Rattle. Something we haven't got yet but will get soon.
S- Spectrum brushes. I really want to get my hands on a set *adds to Christmas list*
T- Ted Baker. Not only do I love their clothing for adults but they do gorgeous baby clothes too.
U- Ultrasound. I wish there were more scans during pregnancy.
V- Vaseline. Great to have in your pocket this time of year.
W- Wellies. I really want a pair of pink Hunters.
X- Xylophone. To make beautiful music with.
Y- YSL. Again with the lipsticks, NEED!
Z- Zara. I brought my first Zara items in Tenerife and I fell in love with Zara clothing.

QOTD: What is your favourite letter and pink a makeup/fashion/baby related word to go with it.

Tasha x


Me Becoming Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment