So usually I'd answer this question with ease. However, being pregnant does have it's downsides which means going off foods I loved before,
So my top 10 favourite foods at the moment are:
- 'Lunchtime special' from our local Chinese. It's about £3.30 for a tub of rice, chips, chicken balls and we get curry sauce in ours
- Magic stars! My Mum is sending me up 4 packets if these star shaped delights.
- Cheese and onion walkers baked crisps. Funny story to this, I didn't really like these before I became pregnant and over the last week or so I need them!
- Strawberries! My all time favourite fruit.
- Broccoli, my favourite vegetable.
- Cake, say no more.
- KFC Chips and gravy
- Chicken Tikka
- Pie, mash and liquor
- Roast potatoes
Some of them I cheated and had to pick meals as it's something that comes together as one.
QOTD: What's your favourite food?