Tuesday 25 October 2016

Itsatashathing: #Blogtober16 Day 25: What superpower would I have?

Hi everyone,

Now there are so many superpowers out there it is really hard to pick.

However, I think I would like to pick invisibility.

I would pick invisibility because I would love to act as a fly on the wall. Imagine all those conversations I've missed out on because I wasn't allowed to be in the room. How would they know if I was invisible?

Not only that I could go wherever I wanted or do whatever I wanted without being told no.

If I couldn't pick invisibility then I would have to go for mind reading.

I would love to be abe to read peoples thoughts and what they are truly thinking about a situation. I'd also like to know what they really think of me.

QOTD: What superpower would you have and why?

Tasha x


#Blogtober16

No comments:

Post a Comment