Sunday 16 October 2016

Itsatashathing: September 2016 in photos

Hi everyone,

I can't believe where october is going! The year has gone far to quickly. I don't have many photos for September so it's only a short post.


kitten
Candy Kitten
7th: We got kittens! This is Candy she's so tiny and adorable.


pie and mash
Pie, mash and liquor
8th: we had yummy pie and mash with liquor, something we don't have where I come from and my boyfriend introduced to me.


Zoella apartment trip
10th: was the Zoella apartment trip day and was amazing! See my post here.


whipped cream, marshmallows, chocolate sprinkles
Hot chocolate with cream, marshmallows and sprinkles
16th: I went into the café by my boyfriends work and had this amazing hot chocolate.

chocolate, nutella
Kinder cake
30th: my mum decided to tease me with a picture of this cake that was being raffled off at her work, sadly she didn't win it.

That was my September, how was yours?

Tasha x





No comments:

Post a Comment