Thursday 27 October 2016

Itsatashathing: #Blogtober16 Day 27: Place I would most like to visit

Hi everyone,

So todays answer may be a given but the place I would most like to visit would be Disneyworld Florida!

I would literally do anything to go there. We were meant to go this year but my boyfriend had never flown before and I'm not the greatest of flyers. So when booking the holiday we changed our minds to go to Tenerife, which was lovely. Not only that I'm 20 and wouldn't be classed as an adult and my boyfriend would have had to be my 'adult' (he found this very amusing).

I would love to go, I see al of the pictures of people there and how magical it looks and I really want to experience that for myself.

I would love to do all of the theme parks and as you know I am a huge Harry Potter fan. I would love to go and experience Hogsmeade. I think I would actually cry.

There is so much to experience there so I would love to go for 2 weeks. I would also want to do as much shopping as possible.

I think now it's now a case of waiting until our little girl to be old enough so she can experience the magic as well. Not only that Disney with children could only make the magic 100x better!

QOTD: Where would you like to visit most?

Tasha x

#Blogtober16

10 comments:

  1. I really want to go to Disney Land Paris. It seems everyone's been but me! Loving your blogtober x X

    the-finerthingsinlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I feel the same, I wouldn't mind going to Disney Land Paris either, I'm not picky

      Thanks for reading

      Tasha x

      Delete
  2. I'd love to visit Disneyworld Florida too, visiting the Harry Potter park is on my bucket list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get a tear in my eye every time I see pictures

      Thanks for reading

      Tasha x

      Delete
  3. Yesss Disney Land looks amazing!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to save up big time!

      Thanks for reading

      Tasha x

      Delete
  4. We went many years ago and definitely wait. You have to be something like 24to drink and hire a car and you need a car. It's a fabulous place and your little girl will love it! #Blogtober16

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I will definitely wait until she is old enough to understand and remember it

      Thanks for reading

      Tasha x

      Delete
  5. I would love to visit Disney too....I could happily spend a couple of weeks exploring!
    #Blogtober16

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When we looked into it it's a definite 2 week holiday

      Thanks for reading

      Tasha x

      Delete