Friday 14 October 2016

Itsatashathing: #Blogtober16 Day 14: Meaning behing my blog name

Hi everyone,

Day 14 and it's on the meaning of my blog name.

So I am afraid its is a really simple explination but I was stuck for a blog name and I had tried playing with loads of different things. However, nothing stuck or sounded right.

I then thought about using my name in the title. That's when I came up with 'It's a Tasha Thing' pretty much straight away.

It's basically meaning that it's written by me, Tasha and it's about the things I like and love.

QOTD: What's the meaning behind your blog name? Or if you were to make a blog what would you call it and why?

Tasha x


#Blogtober16

2 comments:

  1. I decided my name pretty randomly too, I was thinking how to incorporate the word fashion into it and just suddenly decided on The Fashion Road! Would love if you could check out my new post? XX

    The Fashion Road.com
    Instagram @louisefrancescaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted my name in it and just put it together

      Thanks for reading

      Tasha x

      Delete