Saturday 8 October 2016

Itsatashathing: #Blogtober16 Day 8: Favourite TV shows

Hi everyone,

Day 8's post is all about my favourite TV shows. I'm going to add Netflix programmes to the list to.

Here they are in no particular order:

  1. Reign (Netflix)
  2. The Big Bang Theory
  3. EastEnders
  4. Celebrity Juice
  5. Don't tell the bride
  6. Family guy
  7. The Simpsons
  8. Four in a Bed
  9. Come Dine with Me
  10. Dinner Date
  11. Only Fools and Horses
  12. Vicar of Dibley
  13. Catchphrase
  14. The Great British Bake Off
  15. Master Chef
  16. One Born Every Minute
  17. Toddlers and Tiaras
  18. Mrs Browns Boys
  19. Top Gear
  20. The Chase
  21. Next Top Model shows
  22. Gogglebox
  23. The Tudors (Netflix)
  24. Nothing to Declare
  25. Crimewatch
QOTD: What are your favourite programmes?

Tasha x

Follow the link to HexMums blog:

#Blogtober16

6 comments:

  1. Great choices! I love One Born Every Minute and Don't Tell The Bride! #Blogtober16

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One born every minute is slightly scaring me at he moment though 🙈

      Tasha x

      Delete
  2. Love most of your list! My netflix like list is ridiculous, I will never get the time to watch it all #Blogtober16

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too! I try and fit bits in when I can

      Tasha x

      Delete
  3. Oh wow! What a list! You have quite a few of my favourites there!
    #Blogtober16

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love tv it's my wind down love a program you can get lost in a bit like a film

      Tasha x

      Delete