Friday 21 October 2016

Itsatashathing: #Blogtober16 Day 21: What I'm afraid of

Hi everyone,

So I like to make out that I'm not afraid of much. However, there are 3 things I am afraid of:

  1. Lifts or elevators. I watched the episode of Only Fools and Horses as a child where Delboy and Rodney get stuck in the lift (even though Delboy done it deliberately, I didn't know this) and I've been scared of them getting stuck ever since.
  2. Kind of links in with lifts and getting stuck but I don't like small spaces. I am terribly claustrophobic and any small space that I get stuck in I start to panic.
  3. Finally, clowns. I really do not like clowns and all of this talk about killer clowns has made me cry on more than one occasion.
QOTD: What are you afraid of?

Tasha x


#Blogtober16

No comments:

Post a Comment