Sunday 30 October 2016

Itsatashathing: #Blogtober16 Day 30: A letter to a younger me

Hi everyone,

So todays task is to write a letter to someone. Now I know this could be a popular decision between the #Blogtober16 bloggers but I've gone with it anyway. So my letter will be to a younger version of me.

Dear Childhood me,

There are so many things I would like to tell you and if this is my one chance to I'm going to grasp it, give it everything I have and make the most of it. I want to fuel this with tones of ammunition for you so that you can take life by the reigns and ride it to the best of your ability!

First things first. Do not worry about what others think of you in school because you know what? A lot of them won't be around when you get older. So do well and strive to the best you can be.

Secondly, life is full of trials. It's like a science experiment, you change one or two things to make it a fair test and to see what works and what doesn't. As you know when conducting this experiment you record more than one result until you come to your best one. Life works like this to! If your not happy with something in your life change it! You don't have to make drastic changes. Otherwise, how are you going to tell what makes you happy and what doesn't? So remember make it a fair test!

Relating to that, life chucks all sorts at you. No, you may not be ready for it but you are just going to have to make it what you can. You never know, make the best of the situation and it ay turn out to be the best thing life has chucked at you.

Finally, go and get your dreams and don't let anyone stop you.

With love

An older and if I knew all of this a very wise you

QOTD: What would you tell a younger you?

Tasha x

#Blogtober16


No comments:

Post a Comment